Staff Members - Overview
The School has a highly qualified and dedicated teaching faculty that is compassionate and committed, just as the boarding and support staff are. Energetic, loving, innovative and enthusiastic, our teachers motivate the students to work to the best of their ability.
The teachers are up-to-date with the latest teaching methodologies and developments in education. They are involved in projects and development work that are at the forefront of e-learning and other contemporary areas of education.
It is ensured that our teachers
- 1. Actively engage students in developing knowledge with the help of their own personal experience.
- 2. Systematically develop students learning skills so that they develop greater independence.
- 3. Use assessments as techniques to reflect what the students know and set targets for the future.
- 4. Are ambitious for their students.
- 5. Use stimulating activities through well-paced lessons.
- 6. Create a congenial atmosphere that promotes fruitful learning.